• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom drought

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom drought

People recovering from Pig Flu.
    Markets rebounding.
    No deflation.

Really disappointed there is not more doom about.

Even the Pakistani army has things in Swat region under control.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

If you want some doom, vote Conservative.

HTH
    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

NewLiebour is right wing isn't it?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

And Sterling continues to gain against the Euro.

British Army is now out of Iraq.

Iran has restored diplomatic contacts with the US.

I think I prefered the DoomDays - you feel kind of more alive.

Ah well - theres always the Andromeda Galaxy collision - but thats 3.5 Billion years away - wonder what my molecules will be up to then ?

Sorry - I know thats not a brill Doom - but its the best I can suggest.
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 5 May 2009, 14:40.

Comment

even the global warming has stopped

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            And Sterling continues to gain against the Euro.
            Not chuffed about that one!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Yes the Sun isnt producing sunspots either.

OK heres something - Ive not had the time to read it as Im going home now - but at a glance it seems kinda doomsy - could somebody read it and let me know ? Cheers

Subject: Universal Planet Movers Revisited

The day the earth stood still was written in Joshua Chapter 10 Verses 12 to 15 in the Bible and revisited by Immanuel Velikovsky in 1949 in "World's in Collision".

He theorized Venus in an irregular orbit flew near to the Earth and caused the Earth to stop for a day.

The way he writes about the day circa 1400 to 1700 BC he sees some sort of temporary tidal lock and then the Earth starts rotating again. If such a close encounter did happen the crust of the Earth would have been severely displaced twice and we would still be in caves 3400 to 3700 years later.

Something has altered the planetary orbits. The orbits have been "tamed" many times. The orbits are too circular as Jupiter should have pulled all the inner planets into more elliptical or life endangering orbits billions of years ago.

Every ten thousand years or so something or someone comes along and corrects the orbits. In this situation the whole earth is levitated, without inertia, keeping the crust from shifting and placed in a safer orbit. The whole Earth becomes a giant UFO and flies from an elliptical orbit to a more circular orbit.

The moon is at the precise position that it neatly occludes the sun during most solar eclipses. It is a cosmic "Kilroy was here" to mankind.

Carl Sagan the Cornel Astrophysicist on his PBS show marvelled at the orderliness of the Cosmos. He was the man who was supposed to have discredited Velikovsky. Sagan did the math and found the orbits to be too orderly. The only possible answer was the planets changed orbits and that Velikovsky was correct. An agency or intelligence was doing the moving.

The timetable for moving planets appears to be in the ten thousand year range but could be in the five thousand year Mayan Calendar period. The events in Joshua may have been a Venusian correction with some changes made to the Earth's orbit.

If the Mayan Calendar starts at 3115 BC and ends on 2011 AD could it mark two planned corrections of Earth orbit?

Should the Earth stop rotating when it is levitated and placed into an inertia-less state for about a day..... for a day time will have stopped.

Also in Joshua 10:12, "Sun, stand still over Gibeon; Moon, stop over Aijalon Valley." The moon was likewise levitated and held harmless so it would not collide with the Earth. Whoever is moving the planets wishes no harm to mankind and is going to extraordinary measures to prevent harm in both the short term and the long term.

Was the "End of Time" a Judgment Day? Joshua and his people were alive before, during and after the day the earth stood still. Mostly the judgment was wielded by human hand. Those with God like power to move planets were not judging humanity, they were making life on Earth better by preventing a planetary collision and placing the Earth in the "just right" temperature zone around the sun.

The Greek word 'apocalypse' originally meant 'revelation' the uncovering or revealing. Over the centuries the belief that the time of the revealing was the violent end of the world came into the religious texts. The earlier Mayan Calendar starting date of 3115 BC date was the end of the Old Kingdom of Egypt and for a century Egypt and the world was in chaos. Humanity survived. Human institutions did not.

Could the time of the revealing uncover the lies of the past? Crisis tends to cut to the core and when the sun stands still in the sky or the night does not end, belief structures are questioned. When some agency picks up a planet and places it in a different orbit, kings loose their kingdoms.

Maybe Carl Sagan argued with his Illuminati handlers the danger was not the movement of the planets and stars but the movement of people against the existing social and religious structures. Maybe Carl wanted to reveal the truth in order to prevent people from panicking? The Illuminati did not want the truth revealed and opted to use the panic to facilitate depopulation of the planet and to create a draconian political system which would control the survivors.

Carl Sagan died of a rare cancer likely due to radioactive isotope poisoning.

He died because he wanted people not to panic and the Illuminati were concerned the message would eventually be made public so he was poisoned the cruel way he was to make other scientists afraid of making the same revelation. Carl Sagan...Truthseeker.

At this time the Bird/Swine Flu concoctions, both chimera virals and anti-virals shots are attempting to add weight to an artificial media generated panic. This and all the other manmade disaster scenarios are only going so far then blocked by unseen energies. At no time have the Black Nobility or Illuminati ever controlled Earth or humanity.

Comment

I think it might be that McBroon has managed to keep his gob shut for a while, and the markets are rebounding on the knowledge that McBroon is going to be out.

Watching the failure of the party (Blears attacks Brown - I mean, wtf?) is like watching ferrets fighting in a sack. Wholly, wholly satisfactory.

Comment

Cheer up ! At least house prices havent recovered - or have I spoke too soon ?

Toodles !

PS more bad news for doomfans- The end of Europe’s recession is in sight, the European Commission declared on Monday in spite of having revised its growth forecasts sharply downwards and warned that job cuts in the next two years would almost wipe out gains in employment since 2006.

Action by governments and central banks should “put a floor under the fall in economic activity this year and enable a recovery next year” said Joaquín Almunia, the European Union’s economic affairs commissioner.
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 5 May 2009, 14:53.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                    Cheer up ! At least house prices havent recovered - or have I spoke too soon ?

Toodles !

PS more bad news for doomfans- The end of Europe’s recession is in sight, the European Commission declared on Monday in spite of having revised its growth forecasts sharply downwards and warned that job cuts in the next two years would almost wipe out gains in employment since 2006.

Action by governments and central banks should “put a floor under the fall in economic activity this year and enable a recovery next year” said Joaquín Almunia, the European Union’s economic affairs commissioner.
                    Over here in Euroland people were just starting, tentatively, to get a little more optimistic and it looked for a few weeks like the market was improving. Even the sun was shining. Then along came the European Commission predicting 4% contraction in Eurozone economies and no growth next year and it’s spooked everyone again. Just as bright spots start to appear you can rely on politicians to come and dump tulip all over them.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X