• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flue Pantsdemic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flue Pantsdemic

This swine flue has caught the imagination of a lot of over bloated officials and dramatic news headlines. But....where are all the bodies, overflowing morges, maggots etc.

They need to face simple facts. It's a mild flue virus. The 'victims' seem to look extremely healthy to me, and one school kid today says it's no worse than a cold.

Just like the global warming hysterics, this is another way of officialdom control freakery. Indeed, such a mild virus should be encouraged to spread as it will offer some protection against the evil winter re-incarnation of a much stronger virus these same ****ers are now predicting.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
    This swine flue has caught the imagination...

It's a mild flue virus.
    My gas combi-boiler has a flue that vents to the outside world. Whilst that is reassuring for us indoors, it seems unfair on everyone else.

Although it has a large metal cage protecting it, I suspect the big rectangular holes in the cage might let the flue viruses escape.

Do you think I should put a mask over the flue to catch the virus as it comes out?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I think it's going to come back, or so I have been told.

Comment

Yes, this flu effect me speelling anf grammar henc u not understandin the gist of wat i tri to sae.

Seriously now, those mexos have reduced their death toll from 159 to 19 and will probably reduce to zero.

WTF does that say about this virus threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          Yes, this flu effect me speelling anf grammar henc u not understandin the gist of wat i tri to sae.

Seriously now, those mexos have reduced their death toll from 159 to 19 and will probably reduce to zero.

WTF does that say about this virus threat.
          It's really a zombie virus..the dead are rising
          Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Let's see what happens 28 days later...
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Ha Ha HA !

Didnt I tell you this was all a conspiracy engineered by Big Pharma - Old Rumsfield will be laughing all the way to the bank - for those who doubt this I will back this up with figures later !

So long - suckers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
                It's really a zombie virus..the dead are rising
                Shaun! ... "you've got red on you"

Comment

ADD generation - give it a couple of months to mutate & spread.

But true, there is a deficit of zombies.
                  Bored.

Comment

Well Well Well - the BildersBergGroup Boys via theur media playthings sold you the WMD fantasy and now a Pandemic - so many of you fell for it - will you ever learn ?

The global panic over outbreak of a new human-to-human Swine Flu pandemic is increasingly revealed as a likely operation in mass psychological terror whose only beneficiaries are the few global pharmaceutical giants that are in the business of peddling so-called 'antiviral' drugs-Roche, SmithKlineGlaxo and Novavax most prominently.

The losers are the rest of us normal folks.

A "public health emergency" has become an excuse to grease the skids and rush to market experimental drugs and vaccines that are not subject to product liability in the civil courts.

The mandated, mass use of multiple vaccines has become big business in the last quarter century since the U.S. Congress passed a law in 1986 shielding vaccine makers and doctors from liability for vaccine injuries and deaths and the numbers of vaccines recommended by the federal health officials for American children multiplied from 23 doses of 7 vaccines to 48 doses of 14 vaccines from birth to age six. For older children and adults, there are several dozen more federally recommended or state mandated vaccinations.

All of this liability protection and government vaccine mandating has been a boon for vaccine profit- making and public health agency empire building. In 1986, four drug companies made and sold vaccines in America and, by 2007, after corporate mergers and acquisitions there were six drug company giants making and selling vaccines in the U.S.

Today, there are more drug companies seeking to enter the lucrative multi- billion dollar U.S. vaccine market as financial predictions for global profits from the worldwide vaccine business by 2010 have climbed to more than $20B.
                    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 6 May 2009, 08:14.

Comment

Working...
                    X