• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The daddy's drunk song

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The daddy's drunk song

Took the kids to the local at the weekend. We had dinner and I knocked back 3 pints of Somerset's finest ales.

Kids decided to start singing "daddy's drunk" at the top of their voices. I wasn't drunk as think you I am, however that's not the point. Should the FSM Jnr's be aware of their parents getting drunk? Should I be happy that they have invented a song for such a happy occasion?
    Originally posted by cailin maith
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
    Took the kids to the local at the weekend. We had dinner and I knocked back 3 pints of Somerset's finest ales.

Kids decided to start singing "daddy's drunk" at the top of their voices. I wasn't drunk as think you I am, however that's not the point. Should the FSM Jnr's be aware of their parents getting drunk? Should I be happy that they have invented a song for such a happy occasion?
    We have a 'Daddy Grump' song
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      We have a 'Daddy Grump' song
      He obviously needs to drink more.

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post

You sure bout that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

You sure bout that?
          What I meant to say was: I wasn't as think you as drunk you I am.

Sorry

Comment

What are the lyrics? I'll teach it to my kids.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X