• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barca

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca

Get the **** in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discusss.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Discusss.
    Fooking brilliant - take that Chelski!

I'd watch it but I was in pub with friends!

Comment

I watched the Barca 6-2 win in Spain last Saturday against Real Madrid and it looks like they could clinch the Champions League.

Comment

Four clear penalties. Disgraceful refereeing. I like Jamie Redknapp's assessment querying how many 'big games do they see in Norway'.

It almost makes me want to support the Red Scum in the final. Almost. Not really. Come on Barca!

Lesson to be learnt by Drogba though. Once you have a reputation for diving...........
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Chelsea didn't deserve that, Barca were sh**

Easy win for Man Utd in final I think

Comment

Chelsea were a bunch of chancers. Drogba though he was in war movie, as my friend said 'my 2 year old has 20 falls like that a day, He does not need a physio to get up'

The sending off was a disgrace, complete dive and for that they deserve to get put out. Cheating gits, maybe the hand balls were penalities but at least no Barca players were falling about like dead flies.

Good to see JT crying again.

Comment

Chelsea would have beat MU in the final, but MU will probably stuff Barca.
              "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                Chelsea would have beat MU in the final, but MU will probably stuff Barca.
                Bollocks, Man U are miles ahead of Chelsea in every department on the field.

Comment

not that I know a lot about kissball...but can someone explain how a Man U v Chelsea final would have been an "all English final" when there are only about 2 English players??
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

***************NEWSFLASH*************

Swine flu outbreak in the London area. 60,000 Arsenal/Chelsea (delete as applicable) fans are pig sick.
                    Gissa job

Comment

Working...
                    X