• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Madeleine documentary on ch4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madeleine documentary on ch4

I still don't believe her parents are telling the truth, to my eyes there is something disingenuous about her parents and their story.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

The mentalist on C5 is very good.....

Comment

I have a mentalist on the phone most days
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        You speak to atw?

ahhh : you mean the plague of tpdv*lle. Who also visits it_contractor.com (remove the _) and pretends to be Brian Curnow?

Comment

And yet you still keep baiting her on here.

You reap what you sow. Admin could've don a lot worse than banning you last night.

Out of nowhere you posted her real name. Why? Because secretly I think you get off on this. Otherwise you'd have changed your phone number, Found another contract and cut your losses.

Bagpuss, you're a twat of the first order.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

You reap what you sow. Admin could've don a lot worse than banning you last night.

Out of nowhere you posted her real name. Why? Because secretly I think you get off on this. Otherwise you'd have changed your phone number, Found another contract and cut your losses.

Is that still going on?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Admin didn't ban me...
              You know little of what has been going on, I get harrassed irrespective. You may have noticed I did not post on here for almost a month to give her the benefit (not that I was posting about her anyway). Neither the calls or the emails stopped during that month. I've changed my phone number more than once, but I've not given these numbers out in the first place. She's tracked me down at 2 clients and continuously makes a nusiance of herself. I am obviously her project!

I don't get off on it at all, I really wish she would just FOAD because she is a waste of oxygen
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 7 May 2009, 20:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Is that still going on?
                Better believe it. **** is like a rotweiller.....

Comment

Even the sickest individual would have given up by now!

Comment

Admin didn't ban me...
                    You know little of what has been going on, I get harrassed irrespective. You may have noticed I did not post on here for almost a month to give her the benefit (not that I was posting about her anyway). Neither the calls or the emails stopped during that month. I've changed my phone number more than once, but I've not given these numbers out in the first place. She's tracked me down at 2 clients and continuously makes a nusiance of herself. I am obviously her project!

I don't get off on it at all, I really wish she would just FOAD because she is a waste of oxygen
                    Why not just pay someone to give her a doing?

**Note: Purely hypothetical question, in no way am I condoning anyone paying anyone to give anyone a doing**
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X