• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Castration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castration

I got both my adolescent moggies (male & female) neutered today, and since they got back from the vets all the male has done is try and hump the female!
    Talk about pointless
    But 10/10 for effort
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

You do need to be careful with that kind of thing: http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyE...5461D820090507

I'm with your cat though. Since the snip I've been at it more than ever.

Comment

Thought they could do it chemically now-a-days
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Your cat is pretty tough if it's still in the mood the same day it was sliced and diced. I don't think many men are in a position to take advantage of a vivisection within a few days at least?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I don't think many men are in a position to take advantage of a vivisection within a few days at least?
          When you say "take advantage of a vivisection", do you mean like the butchers that use cows' hearts for sexual gratification, or the dubious practices of some particularly unpleasant hysterectomy surgeons? Because I'm not sure there's many men that have survived vivisection.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            When you say "take advantage of a vivisection", do you mean like the butchers that use cows' hearts for sexual gratification, or the dubious practices of some particularly unpleasant hysterectomy surgeons? Because I'm not sure there's many men that have survived vivisection.
            Quality ! And quality vasectomy/vivisection confusion - ALF to the rescue

Comment

I wondered what that lone man demonstrating outside the vasectomy clinic was about!
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

He seems to have calmed down a little, but I had to put her in a separate room to get some peace and even then he was hurling himself at the door to get to her - poor thing
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  He seems to have calmed down a little, but I had to put her in a separate room to get some peace and even then he was hurling himself at the door to get to her - poor thing
                  Well you know what they say about "You can take the boy out of the country....etc etc.."
                  Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Mrs BP wants to get me done.........

Comment

Working...
                    X