• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extreme Male Beauty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Male Beauty

Anyone else watch this last night?

Was flicking between channels (honest) and caught this.

There was a guy on who had all this excess fat from when he was a bloater and now that he had slimmed down, wanted rid of it so went under the knife. Gross.

Aye that bit was grim but the journalist type fella who is trying to do it "naturally" was actually quite funny. I'll be watching it again next week to enjoy seeing him endure more torture.
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Anyone else watch this last night?

Was flicking between channels (honest) and caught this.

There was a guy on who had all this excess fat from when he was a bloater and now that he had slimmed down, wanted rid of it so went under the knife. Gross.
      Did you see the part where he was having his nose reshaped? The surgeon wasn't exactly gentle was he? I'm sure at one stage he had his foot on the guy's chest whilst he was ramming a screwdriver up his nose. It really made my eyes water.
      I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
        Aye that bit was grim but the journalist type fella who is trying to do it "naturally" was actually quite funny. I'll be watching it again next week to enjoy seeing him endure more torture.
        TBH, not a big fan of this guy - Tim somebody.

He also presents Fifth Gear on C5 and he is as annoying as hell on that.

However, on this show he had toned it downa nd I think he was ideal for the show based on subject matter.

i.e. he is scruffy, slightly overweight git who will no doubt turn into a 'butterfly' at the end of the series.

Comment

His wifey was funny...."It's not your looks that attracted me to you....."

Cheers love.
          I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
            Did you see the part where he was having his nose reshaped? The surgeon wasn't exactly gentle was he? I'm sure at one stage he had his foot on the guy's chest whilst he was ramming a screwdriver up his nose. It really made my eyes water.
            Surgically it's a hammer and chisel that's used for rhinoplasty.

http://www.rlhansraj.com/ent_instrum...l_surgery.html

Enough to make your eyes water (never mind your nose!)

Comment

Actually I have a mate who did a similar thing and got rid of about 140lbs of obscene fat.

Of course most other people refer to it as "a divorce".
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                Actually I have a mate who did a similar thing and got rid of about 140lbs of obscene fat.

good for him. It's a wonderful feeling

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post

Does he look normal now or has he got permanent scars?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Does he look normal now or has he got permanent scars?
                    ...I think the scars will be there until he puts the weight on again
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X