• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazon query

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon query

I'm wanting to buy some stuff from Amazon.

This is not urgent stuff so I'm happy to wait 5 days for their free shipping.

However, when I put things in my basket and get to the checkout, half the items are from their "affiliates" and therefore there'll be shipping charged (if I'm reading it right). I consider this to be an almost government like stealth tax worthy of consideration by Ryanair

Is there any way I can search for just Amazon stocked goods only?
    'elf and safety guru

Originally posted by thelace View Post
    Is there any way I can search for just Amazon stocked goods only?
    It tells you in the description who's selling it, so you can decide whether to add it or not.

EDIT, and once you've selected a department, you can sort by seller using the filters on the left hand side.
    Last edited by Moscow Mule; 8 May 2009, 11:46.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

True, but when searching for something like an SD card where there are millions listed, I'd rather not search pages and pages just to find one from Amazon's vaults...

I was hoping there may be a box I can tick somewhere

Cool, I'll try your edit
      'elf and safety guru

Comment

This is the main reason I stopped buying from Amazon.

They used to be really good for all sorts, but now it's just full of people with crap businesses trying to live off Amazon's reputation....
        Still Invoicing

Comment

Worked a treat Thanks

Not only the Amazon stock, but also the suppliers that fit in with their free delivery scheme.

I agree though blacjac, it is getting a bit ebayish in its systems. No problem with that as long as they live upto their part of the deal.
          'elf and safety guru

Comment

7dayshop.com for SD cards.
            "take me to your leader"

Comment

Working...
            X