• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LLoydsTSB fishing for product sales

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LLoydsTSB fishing for product sales

Got a text message from LLoysdTSB today saying that I had changed my phone number online.

I thought 'wait a minute what's this' and gave them a call.

"Ohh we had some problems yesterday, but now we know you have text capability on your phone why don't we sign you up for mobile text banking"

Arses.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Got a text message from LLoysdTSB today saying that I had changed my phone number online.

I thought 'wait a minute what's this' and gave them a call.

"Ohh we had some problems yesterday, but now we know you have text capability on your phone why don't we sign you up for mobile text banking"

Arses.
    So we can conclude Lloyds TSB have outsourced the marketing department to SomeGitCo.

SomeGitCo get paid for getting people to sign up for receiving texts.

SomeGitCo are gits.

Try to complain to Lloyds, and see if they care.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
    X