• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I won the lottery!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won the lottery!

£6.10

It all helps.
    Cats are evil.

How much have you spent on tickets?
    Still Invoicing

Comment

I won £6.10 last week and invested it all in tickets for this week. I won nothing.

Comment

About 1 minute after reading the OP I received an email from Lottery - £6.10 in the bag for me also

Movie quote:
        On receving a small amount of money as a Christmas bonus:
        "Oh thanks Mr Duke, I can go to the cinema............by myself"

£6.10 what pants, I was hoping for MMMOOOOOORRREEE

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
          £6.10

It all helps.
          Bought my ticket when I was in Madrid earlier in the week.

I'll get around to checking the numbers eventually...

Comment

I won £93 on my birthday the other week

Comment

I have never won anything on the Lottery. Nor those scratch card thingies.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I put £2 on a week and manage to win £10 regularly. Winnings must pay for at least 50% of tickets.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X