• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

vgn-tx2xp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vgn-tx2xp

Does anyone want it? Still got the box for it. Since I'm fully Mac these days it only sits in the box never getting used, seems like a waste.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-...-B.1612.0.html
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Does anyone want it? Still got the box for it. Since I'm fully Mac these days it only sits in the box never getting used, seems like a waste.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-...-B.1612.0.html
    It would depend how much you wanted for it.

Comment

Mrs BI and I now both have 2 PCs on our desks at home. In my case, with 3 monitors.

For Mrs BI:

1. Desktop with large screen for doing her work and playing Solitaire.
      2. Wide screen laptop for email and web browsing (and taking away from home).

For me:

1. Desktop with large screen for doing accounts, Jobserve and playing games (don't tell the tax man).
      2. Laptop with one screen for web browsing (i.e. TPD and Google) and one screen for email.

One you have a 2 screen setup, (one for work, one for Google / email) it is hard to go back to the useless 1 screen setup.

Use it as a 'research' (Google & ContractorUK) machine to the side of your main machine.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
      X