• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yessssssssssssssssss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessssssssssssssssss

Just back from the game / pub. Very drunk, no apologies made.

Snaw / Shaunboy et al:

Hard luck lads, great game, end to end stuff one of the beetter games I've seen for a while

Minestrone:

Get it right up ya, ya wee bawbag
    Linky
    You've been askin for it for ages you wee bigoted basta that ye are. No doubt you won't be on for about a week, you'll be lying low sticking pins into your wee Iain Paisley w@nk doll that you've got. Get it right up ye.

I'm away for a shower and straight back out to the party.

We arra peeple
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Oi Minestrone

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

And just incase you missed it

Comment

Bloody well done.
        You needed a shower

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Up yer hole
          Me, me, me...

Comment

How the feck does the SPL work? I thought they played each other 4 times but there's 12 teams and 38 games a season? Shouldn't that be 44 games?

Nevermind found out myself:

The clubs initially play each other three times for a total of 33 games then the league splits into a top and bottom six for the final five matches, giving a total of 38.
            Why dont Rangers and Celtic play each other 38 times for all the difference it would make?
            Last edited by gingerjedi; 9 May 2009, 22:42.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Oops.
              Last edited by BrowneIssue; 10 May 2009, 05:44. Reason: Lager.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Incognito:

At about 3 a.m. you're going to wake up and remember posting the following:
                Up yer airse. Half four, no 3am.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  Up yer hole

Lager

Last edited by Incognito; 11 May 2009, 10:52.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    How the flip does the SPL work? I thought they played each other 4 times but there's 12 teams and 38 games a season? Shouldn't that be 44 games?

Nevermind found out myself:

Why dont Rangers and Celtic play each other 38 times for all the difference it would make?

League splits in 2 near the end, Makes it far more entertainig. Top 6 play each other, and so do bottom 6.

Squeaky bum time for all.

Comment

Working...
                    X