• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need a new letter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a new letter

It's been a while since I posted an update of the list of letters, but I've started seeing a new letter, and I don't know which one she should be.

I've got a, b, c, d, i, s and z. Fact is I've only met 3 of them, the others were just in my imagination I reckon. You know who you are.

Anyway, I think I'm in love. So what letter should she be? Should I stick with tradition and go for an "e", or pick something from the heart, maybe a "y"? What do you think?

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    It's been a while since I posted an update of the list of letters, but I've started seeing a new letter, and I don't know which one she should be.

I've got a, b, c, d, i, s and z. Fact is I've only met 3 of them, the others were just in my imagination I reckon. You know who you are.

Anyway, I think I'm in love. So what letter should she be? Should I stick with tradition and go for an "e", or pick something from the heart, maybe a "y"? What do you think?
    "l" for looney springs to mind for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      "l" for looney springs to mind for some reason.
      Says the man in Cell 6 Bedlam Ward....

Comment

Says the man in Cell 6 Bedlam Ward....
        I enjoyed your post. It made me feel (relatively) normal. hat does not happen very much. Keep up the good work.

Nurse : can I have my crayons back now please?

Comment

So what letter should she be? Should I stick with tradition and go for an "e"
          Go for an "f", as frequently as you can get away with before she gives you the big "e".
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I enjoyed your post. It made me feel (relatively) normal. hat does not happen very much. Keep up the good work.

Nurse : can I have my crayons back now please?
            Glad to be of service.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Go for an "f", as frequently as you can get away with before she gives you the big "e".
              The "f" thing hasn't happened yet. After 4 dates! Am I expecting too much? And no, I'm not El Duder.

I made her a slap-up meal last night, 5 courses (including coffee and chocs, so maybe it was only 4), plus a bouquet of yellow roses. No jiggy jiggy though.

Comment

The "f" thing hasn't happened yet. After 4 dates! Am I expecting too much? And no, I'm not El Duder.

I made her a slap-up meal last night, 5 courses (including coffee and chocs, so maybe it was only 4), plus a bouquet of yellow roses. No jiggy jiggy though.
                Yellow roses = you're like a sister to me

Red roses will get you some Jiggy Jiggy
                'elf and safety guru

Comment

Try giving her Alphabet soup as a starter. That should cover all angles !!

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
                    Yellow roses = you're like a sister to me

Red roses will get you some Jiggy Jiggy
                    Really? Damn!

Comment

Working...
                    X