• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigerian Guinness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigerian Guinness

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I saw some Nigerian Guinness in Tesco's earlier, WTF is that all about??
    From 12/07/2008: "Guinness Now Sells More Beer In Nigeria Than Ireland"

Guinness Nigeria plc is a Nigerian brewery. The main beer is Foreign Extra Stout. Nigeria is the third largest and fastest-growing Guinness market in the world. Foreign Extra Stout ("Nigerian Guinness") is occasionally available from off-licences and supermarkets in the UK, particular in Brixton and other parts of south London and is favoured by Africans and Caribbeans.

In Lagos,Nigeria: “I’m a confirmed Guinness drinker. I’ve drunk Guinness all my life,” says Agibola, 43, who’s never heard of St Patrick’s Day.

They're selling the factory. Story and plans.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Reminds me of the late, great Phil Lynott who was once asked what it felt like to be black and Irish who said "like Guinness".

Comment

Working...
    X