• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Norman Lamb MP .. Liberal Democrat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norman Lamb MP .. Liberal Democrat

.. has claimed 17K on average each year in expenses since 1991 and was top of the list last year. I listened to him try to justify his greed last night on Talksport and him explaining how he put in a massive bill to us taxpayers for his home shower that leaked and damaged his 'second' home. Obviously he has never heard of home insurance, but then do you need it if you know you can claim for anything from the taxpayer.

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    .. has claimed 17K on average each year in expenses since 1991 and was top of the list last year. I listened to him try to justify his greed last night on Talksport and him explaining how he put in a massive bill to us taxpayers for his home shower that leaked and damaged his 'second' home. Obviously he has never heard of home insurance, but then do you need it if you know you can claim for anything from the taxpayer.
    Thank god the Tories are playing by the rules
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

I actually thought that the LibDems were until I heard the interview last night. I think it was Vince Cable that said a couple of weeks back that LibDems do not claim second home allowance. Might have realised that it was the usual lie that we get from MPs.

All MPs must be made to repay their fraudulent expenses, be they from whatever party, but New Lie have been the biggest 'pigs' by far and thus the biggest hypocrites after promising to be 'whiter than white' in 1997. How they had the nerve to slag-off Fred Goodwin !!!!

Comment

Oh yeah. The Tories. Now I remember. Aren't they the ones who won't be fiddling their expenses because they are too busy pushes oranges up their bottoms, wearing gimp masks and partaking in that strangulation eroticism whose name I cannot remember?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Oh yeah. The Tories. Now I remember. Aren't they the ones who won't be fiddling their expenses because they are too busy pushes oranges up their bottoms, wearing gimp masks and partaking in that strangulation eroticism whose name I cannot remember?
          I think you have killed this thread off for Cybertwit

Comment

You obviously have a very dull sex life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              You obviously have a very dull sex life.
              As opposed to you and your rent boys, no doubt.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I thought they were all playing by rules, or that's what they keep on saying. It's telling that they couldn't use their morals instead, oh wait......

Comment

Browne Issue posted : strangulation eroticism whose name I cannot remember?
                  autoerotic autoasphyxiation.

And no, I didn't Google it. It's in one of my books.
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

My old man once told me that when Labour are in power, it will be money scandals. When the tories are in it's all sex.

Not been wrong so far.
                    "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
                    "See?"

Comment

Working...
                    X