• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wasn't me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't me

http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/article1166526.ece

A guy tried to ride his bike down the stairs at the tube station.

Video no doubt to be on YouTube shortly...
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/article1166526.ece

A guy tried to ride his bike down the stairs at the tube station.

Video no doubt to be on YouTube shortly...
    "Jackass-cykelstunt". Very expressive.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      "Jackass-cykelstunt". Very expressive.

That could make an interesting anagram...

Comment

Was he in a rush?
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

it seems alcohol is yet again a contributing factor to increasing the average IQ of the population
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I know someone that nearly fell out a stair well window doing this, 3 floors up.

He ended up breaking both his arms falling of his bike coming down a set of stairs in the park. His gf had to wipe his arse for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              I know someone that nearly fell out a stair well window doing this, 3 floors up.

He ended up breaking both his arms falling of his bike coming down a set of stairs in the park. His gf had to wipe his arse for a week.
              You really find out how much you love someone when you have to keep their bum-hole clean for a week.
              Rather than await a cycling accident, me and the missus often have 'bum-weeks' when we practice the emergency care package arrangements.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Was he in a rush?
                Probably a Londoner on vacation...
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  You really find out how much you love someone when you have to keep their bum-hole clean for a week.
                  Rather than await a cycling accident, me and the missus often have 'bum-weeks' when we practice the emergency care package arrangements.

Long winter evenings sound fun in your house

Comment

Working...
                  X