• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Rise and fall of Regional Perrin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rise and fall of Regional Perrin

Do you ever watch The Rise and fall of Regional Perrin and think it is a documentary rather than a comedy?
    documentary
    54.55%
    comedy
    27.27%
    andyw is Reginald Perrin
    18.18%

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do you ever watch The Rise and fall of Regional Perrin and think it is a documentary rather than a comedy?
    Regional? WTF?

Reginald!

Didn't watch the original. As for the new series with that Clunes fellow. Nope.

Comment

I'm really enjoying the new series. There, I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Do you ever watch The Rise and fall of Reginald Perrin and think it is a documentary rather than a comedy?
        Factsville, Arizona.

"I didn't get where I am today."
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I've watched both and it's true to say that Clunes isn't as good as Rossiter and is by a long chalk significantly ruder to those around him that Rossiter was. The same amount of leching and toadying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
            I've watched both and it's true to say that Clunes isn't as good as Rossiter and is by a long chalk significantly ruder to those around him that Rossiter was. The same amount of leching and toadying though.
            I hereby propose you as "Minister for Letching and Toadying"!

What a job title that would be. Actually, isn't that John "I survived anorexia" Prescott's remit at the moment?

Comment

I'm really hating the new series - watched 3 episodes and I've decided to give up on it. I had to watch two episodes of the original series at the weekend as antidote to the carpness of the new one.

What a shame

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

What a job title that would be. Actually, isn't that John "I survived anorexia" Prescott's remit at the moment?
                I thank the honorable member for the nomination.

I think it's John Prescott now; it was Alan Clarke in the last Tory administration!

Comment

Who is minister for falsifying expenses?

Comment

Regional? WTF?

Reginald!

Didn't watch the original. As for the new series with that Clunes fellow. Nope.
                    Erm.... we watched it last week!! Well, I watched it, you fell asleep
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X