• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK who is this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK who is this?

Ex welder now IT consultant. You must be a contributor here.
    I am sure I recall someone with that background.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/8045268.stm

Anyway. Give up the strike, find another way.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Looks like Geraldine McQueen

Comment

"I've paid £25,000 out of my own money and I haven't got anything else - the health authority have some responsibility to support and treat me," she added.
      No they bloody well don't. or do they...?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Why not?
        If this person has severe mental issues with their body then they deserve support, even if it is a quality of life thing they deserve support. Particularly if the local authority pays for cosmetic procedures on the same grounds.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Why not?
          If this person has severe mental issues with their body then they deserve support, even if it is a quality of life thing they deserve support. Particularly if the local authority pays for cosmetic procedures on the same grounds.
          would you though TLG ?, you know, afterwards like

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

FFS.....

I (as a taxpayer) dont want to see my tax money wasted on that stupid person. At the moment, he/she is asking money to become complete woman. After that, she'll might say that im a woman now but quite horrible and i need money to become beautiful so that men will take interest in me.

In these tough times whne ppl dont have even jobs and loads of them are in debts, this headless chicken is demanding money for this "grand cause".

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
              FFS.....

I (as a taxpayer) dont want to see my tax money wasted on that stupid person. At the moment, he/she is asking money to become complete woman. After that, she'll might say that im a woman now but quite horrible and i need money to become beautiful so that men will take interest in me.

In these tough times whne ppl dont have even jobs and loads of them are in debts, this headless chicken is demanding money for this "grand cause".
              I assume you feel the same about breast enhancement, nose jobs and cleft pallette ops too?
              This person probably has serious mental health issues due to gender "I cant remember the word". It is not the sort of thing people just do on a whim. What gives you the right to label this person as "stupid", are you an expert on these issues?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
                FFS.....

Faarck off back to backward Eastern Europe then.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Faarck off back to backward Eastern Europe then.
                  Oh dear, touched a raw nerve there by the sound of it, Denver.

One might almost think sasguru was saving up for, you know, something...
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Unless being a man is now an illness......cue the CUK fembots
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X