• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lib Dems clearly not up to the job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lib Dems clearly not up to the job

A trouser press and a couple of phone calls to Vietnam! Is that the best they can do FFS.

They should be embarrassed over their lack of initative.

Clearly sub-standard from our third party. Have none of these people got a tennis court or a moat?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

"Home affairs spokesman Chris Huhne claimed £119 for a trouser press. A spokesman said he had already paid the money back.

Other claims made by the Eastleigh MP include 79p for a packet of HobNobs and a £3.20 bus ticket, according to the Telegraph. "

that's just shocking.. 79p for a pack of HobNobs, they over a quid in my local store
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Didn't lembit opik put through some nipple clamps?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          "Home affairs spokesman Chris Huhne claimed £119 for a trouser press. A spokesman said he had already paid the money back.

Other claims made by the Eastleigh MP include 79p for a packet of HobNobs and a £3.20 bus ticket, according to the Telegraph. "

that's just shocking.. 79p for a pack of HobNobs, they over a quid in my local store
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            DA , you are wanted in the intra-company transfers thread.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Isn't there some kind of metaphor for obsessing with piddling little details while in the midst of a humongous catastrophe? Deckchairs / Titanic?
              Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                Isn't there some kind of metaphor for obsessing with piddling little details while in the midst of a humongous catastrophe? Deckchairs / Titanic?
                Are you suggesting we should let MPs do what they want?

Maybe if they had been looking after UK (and in particular the economy) then we would not be in this mess.

Actually we probably would......

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  DA , you are wanted in the intra-company transfers thread.

I've just had my rant and I feel a lot better for it
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You're not keeping up !! Menzies Campbell MP claimed 10K to do his house up and Norman Lamb MP claimed thousands for a shower leak.

Comment

Working...
                    X