• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote to move back to EZboard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote to move back to EZboard

Its been sometime since we moved to this board and I think it became duller to a degree that its dieing. I can't see any other way to save the board but to move back to EZboard.

Please vote.
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%

It's got jack tulip to do with ezboard (barring one or two who refused to move). It's just normal ebb and flow of an online community.

And personally i like it more these days not every single thread ends in slagging match between idiot group A with idiot group B while the actual threads related to contracting get ignored, now they actually not only get started but get sensible replys.

A bit of lunacy and stupidy is good for a community but before it was way OTT

Comment

Working...
    X