• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hmmm what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm what to do

borrowed the mrs's posh luggage to take me stuff in for the weekend working last weekend

looks like I had too much weight on the luggage, because one of the rollerskate wheels on the bottom kind of broke its axel and then it jammed
    and now I can see that the rollerskate wheel has been worn down to nothing on one side and of course the axel is broken

can it be fixed ?

guess I should just put the luggage back in the attack and claim innocence

Milan.

What?

CUK, the ramblings of the unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      borrowed the mrs's posh luggage to take me stuff in for the weekend working last weekend

looks like I had too much weight on the luggage, because one of the rollerskate wheels on the bottom kind of broke its axel and then it jammed
      and now I can see that the rollerskate wheel has been worn down to nothing on one side and of course the axel is broken

can it be fixed ?

Milan.
      Yes let the luggage go on the attack for you, you just sit back.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Attacking luggage.

Milan, have you been at the sherry again?
        I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

can it be fixed ?

Milan.
          ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If he looks like Wilmslow, smells like Wilmslow, sounds like Wilmslow, he MUST be Wilmslow!!! *

(*obviously some of this assumed)

Comment

Posh luggage usually has a lifetime guarantee. Whether they will fix it when you've been carrying bricks around in it is another matter. And if you've been using it as infantry in a luggage-based military exercise its even more unlikely.

Comment

Remember milan's idea of posh is a Passat. So I doubt his "posh" attacking luggage has a lifetime guarantee.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

ha ha

sas, excellent

ok samsonite does it have a life time guarantee ?

what if you no longer have the receipt ?

yes - attack ... mean't to write attic - sorry

they put it on the scales at the airport it only had 24 kilo's

but it broke the axle of one of the rollerskate wheels

maybe should treat the mrs to a new one :-)

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Remember milan's idea of posh is a Passat. So I doubt his "posh" attacking luggage has a lifetime guarantee.
                  Could it be a laundry bag on a skateboard?
                  I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

ha ha

sas, excellent

ok samsonite does it have a life time guarantee ?

what if you no longer have the receipt ?

yes - attack ... mean't to write attic - sorry

they put it on the scales at the airport it only had 24 kilo's

but it broke the axle of one of the rollerskate wheels

maybe should treat the mrs to a new one :-)

Milan.
                    Milan, why are you putting your luggage on rollerskates?

Comment

Working...
                    X