• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

don't suppose there are any clubbing bunnies round here...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't suppose there are any clubbing bunnies round here...

We are looking for a good London night but can't find anything for tonight.... don't suppose I'll get any sensible recommendations from this board but I am risking it anyway....
    Chico, what time is it?

'IT' is good for a laugh and a whole lot more

if your in the area
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

what is IT?
      And where is IT?
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Try any of these ... make sure you get your names down on the guestlist. If you look hard enough onpictures from previous nights you might see me.

Elite

or

here
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Wot, you mean there is a better way to spend Friday night than profiling and optimising SKA?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Wot, you mean there is a better way to spend Friday night than profiling and optimising SKA?
            We need to talk boy, we really need to talk.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              Try any of these ... make sure you get your names down on the guestlist. If you look hard enough onpictures from previous nights you might see me.
              Can we recognise you by the aureola? Or you take that off in mundane circumstances?
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
                We are looking for a good London night but can't find anything for tonight.... don't suppose I'll get any sensible recommendations from this board but I am risking it anyway....
                I've said it before and I'll say it again, just what sort of geeks are you people?! Night clubs? Friday nights? Pubs? You lot make me sick; at least I can rely on AtW to uphold the true spirit of geekiness. Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Chico

Elite
                  Good grief, that woman in the middle of the picture is flashing her tits on the dance floor.

I can't believe you'd go to such a den of iniquity, Chico
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, Chico. I actually ended up at Rollerdisco@Canvas, Kings X, and it was quite good even though I can't rollerskate (wasn't the only one)
                    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X