• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google Street View Car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Street View Car

I saw it yesterday morning, crossing the M6 near junction 15. No angry mobs chasing it but it made me smile to have clocked it

If any of you were around there doing something you shouldn't - now is the time to start thinking of the excuses.

Originally posted by Ken Dodd View Post
    I saw it yesterday morning, crossing the M6 near junction 15. No angry mobs chasing it but it made me smile to have clocked it

If any of you were around there doing something you shouldn't - now is the time to start thinking of the excuses.
    It saw you
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
      It saw you
      but don't worry - You can ask them to remove the pictures of you having a Pot Noodle.

Comment

It caught me in Salisbury gawping at it and going "Ooh, ooh! Look see! Look see!" to those around me.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Dodd View Post

You from Stoke then Ken?
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            You from Stoke then Ken?
            He would of said "on the D road" instead wouldn't he?
            The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
            X