• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How good is your memory?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good is your memory?

Can you remember what things taste, smell and feel like? I'm not talking about recognising a previously sensed thing that you encounter and can recognise again, but rather remembering a taste, smell or touch from memory without the source being present.

i can certainly remember touching up my first girlfriend. And I dont need the source for that......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      i can certainly remember touching up my first girlfriend.
      I can certainly remember touching up your first girlfriend too.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

tulipe.

Too many weekends spent consuming every class A that I could get my hands on whilst suffering Abu Gharaib like levels of banging noises in my ears followed by an all day bevy session on Sunday to 'recover' hasn't done my memory all that much good.

I honestly feel like some aged rock star, without all the glamour and chicks (Well, actually I had a fair few in my time but not rock god proportions). Large chunks of my twenties and early thirties are completely missing. Peopel bring up memories and I seriously struggle to recall anything of which they speak.

That might be a good thing in some cases ...
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          i can certainly remember touching up my first girlfriend. And I dont need the source for that......
          Did it smell of pilchards.......

Comment

sorry, what did you want to know?
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I don't even remember what I ate yesterday

Comment

What was the question?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Terrible. I keep clicking on this particular thread.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

oops
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X