• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad mother!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad mother!

Mrs BP put baby BP down for his sleep at 1pm. He screamed : but she wanted to make a phone call. 15 minutes later still screaming so went upstairs. Baby is puce with anger and sheet soaked with tears. She then realized that both "bedtime bears" were downstairs(we keep 2 so 1 can be in the wash).

Takes bedtime bear to the baby : baby uses it to wipe away tears. Then falls straight asleep.

Bad Mother!

Kids today don't know they're born.

TWO bears? I was lucky if I got a sackcloth to hold...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Kids today don't know they're born.

TWO bears? I was lucky if I got a sackcloth to hold...
      <yorkshire>
      Sack cloth? Luxury! When I were a nipper we had to cuddle a rock.
      </yorkshire>
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Mrs BP put baby BP down for his sleep at 1pm. He screamed : but she wanted to make a phone call. 15 minutes later still screaming so went upstairs. Baby is puce with anger and sheet soaked with tears. She then realized that both "bedtime bears" were downstairs(we keep 2 so 1 can be in the wash).

Takes bedtime bear to the baby : baby uses it to wipe away tears. Then falls straight asleep.

Bad Mother!
        Where you there? Did you check?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          <yorkshire>
          </yorkshire>

Aye, them were the days.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Where you there? Did you check?
            Of course not! I am at work! Someone has to bring home the bacon.

If I was there I would have remembered. As I am the Greatest Of Dads. CUK says so..........

Comment

<yorkshire>
              </yorkshire>
              A rock? A rock!

Don't know you're born. When I was a lad it was a strand of barbed wire to "toughen yer up" as gramps used to say.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

<yorkshire>
                </yorkshire>
                [Northern Oik]
                Rock! You 'kin softie. When I were a lad we ad t' maak do wi' lump u coal - an we 'ad t' share that... 'n cos coalman only came once a fortnight that meant that every 'tother week we ad t' cuddle 'kin ash...
                [/Northern Oik]

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  [Northern Oik]
                  Rock! You 'kin softie. When I were a lad we ad t' maak do wi' lump u coal - an we 'ad t' share that... 'n cos coalman only came once a fortnight that meant that every 'tother week we ad t' cuddle 'kin ash...
                  [/Northern Oik]

I read that in my bestest lancashire accent....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    A rock? A rock!

Don't know you're born. When I was a lad it was a strand of barbed wire to "toughen yer up" as gramps used to say.
                    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    [Northern Oik]
                    [/Northern Oik]
                    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

I read that in my bestest lancashire accent....
                    My work here is done
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X