• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reminds me of you lot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of you lot

Dear sir/madam.

We are recruiting agencies in Bangladesh and we supply Manpower all over the world. For your kind information have ready fowling workers, pls see the list,

a) Cleaner, 5000 .person,

b) General workers 20000, person

c) Skill unskilled construction worker all category 7000, person,

d) Driver 1200 person,

e) Nurse, ladies hotel boy, 4000 person,

f) Welder, electrician, engineer, 7000 person,

g) Hotel skill people, 700 person,

g) House keeper, ladies and gents, 1200 person,

i) Furniture workers, all categories, 8000 person,

j) Nurse ladies, jeans have 2000, what you need pls. inf. me with details,

We are looking job for Qatar, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Iraq and Libya Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and other countries.

B/R

Chandra

www.purbagroup.com

Bangladesh,

Dear sirs.

We are a clothing exporter, and manufacturer alos, if you know any importers pls inform me. And see our web side www.purbagroup.com

b/r

Chandra

Perhaps they could kit out MF's shop?
    That's a lot of fees. Now where's that client list?

IT Contractors
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

What are the perks for the "Ladies Hotel boy" I wonder. Might be worth a punt.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      What are the perks for the "Ladies Hotel boy" I wonder. Might be worth a punt.

Hotel Lady-Boy - Shirley?

It lost something in translation.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Dear sir/madam.

We are recruiting agencies in Bangladesh and we supply Manpower all over the world. For your kind information have ready fowling workers, pls see the list,
        Do they have some job agents? The skills required must be somewhere between bog cleaners and furniture moving people.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

2 1/2 nurse ladies for the price of a cleaner. What a bargain!

Comment

H&M and Primark seem to like them
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
            X