• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Told you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told you

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...-currency.html

The Chinese yuan is preparing to overtake the US dollar as the world's reserve currency, economist Nouriel Roubini has warned.
    China will soon want to see the yuan included in the International Monetary Fund's special drawing rights "basket", he warns, as well as seeing it "used as a means of payment in bilateral trade."
    Now also take into account that the Lisbon treaty will be ratified later this year making way for president Bliar.

This is a tremendous step forward to global enslavement, er I mean government.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...-currency.html

Now also take into account that the Lisbon treaty will be ratified later this year making way for president Bliar.

This is a tremendous step forward to global enslavement, er I mean government.
    Bump. This needs discussing. Discuss.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Once you have rejected your discredited Political Parties there will no longer be a requirement for useless Politicians nor Sterling - our Stong Leaders and Global Currency awaits.

A new life awaits you in the New World Order- a chance to begin again
      If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to fear ...perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Now also take into account that the Lisbon treaty will be ratified later this year
        Lisbon Treaty?

.. and the creation of a President of the European Union and ...

Oh gawd. Another person to be appalled by.

Still, it will make an economic or resource inter-continental war easier to arrange later this century.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Lisbon Treaty?

.. and the creation of a President of the European Union and ...

Oh gawd. Another person to be appalled by.

Still, it will make an economic or resource inter-continental war easier to arrange later this century.
          Won't be much of a war. France will have all the nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Won't be much of a war. France will have all the nukes.
            But the Merkins will have all theirs on our soil.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I thought the chinese currency was pegged artificially high against the dollar?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                I thought the chinese currency was pegged artificially high against the dollar?
                low

Comment

Working...
                X