• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone!!

I just bought one, and it is all that AND a bag of potato chips!
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    AND a bag of toffees.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Is General the new TPD?

if so, I just had a sh1t
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Welcome to the Light Side

Although I would have wait a few more months as the next version is due out later this year I think.....
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Is General the new TPD?

if so, I just had a tulip
          Are you trying to imply that this thread doesn't rise to the high standards of the General forum?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Welcome to the Light Side

Although I would have wait a few more months as the next version is due out later this year I think.....
            I couldn't wait ANY longer!!!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I would recommend the iWobble app. It allows you to circle objects on a persons picture and make them wobble by shaking your iphone.

Being a bloke, I just love to wobble women's eyes. Women usually pick a crude target like the mans crotch.

Comment

Install the iPint and you are sorted. Phone / Pint / Crisps
                Originally posted by cailin maith
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

I couldn't wait ANY longer!!!
                  Fair enough. Does it still make you grin like a loon when you use it or have you moved on to simply feeling happy when you look at it?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My phone, bought for years ago, does pretty much what the iPhone purports to do, with the exception of wifi. And my phone processes the vcard format when received via SMS, without having to install additional software.

The iPhone is a triumph of marketing over content.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X