• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone read the sun?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone read the sun?

Just wondering ...

I do admit to occasionally look at the ti .. artistic pictures, but apart from that ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

I don't.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Just wondering ...

I do admit to occasionally look at the ti .. artistic pictures, but apart from that ...
      There was a great article in it today. (SFW)

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Just wondering ...

I bought it this morning, along with the Record, the Times, the Daily Mail, the Guardian, the Sport etcetera etcetera

as I will next Monday morning
        Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
        I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

A few years back I used to read the ridiculous Dear Deirdre column at the back whenever I needed a good laugh, but other than that no. I feel all newspapers are in the same class as gossip mags, full of tulip, but hey thats just me!

Comment

If I see a copy on the train I read it : I like to see what the electorate are being told to think.

I wont pay for the privelidge though.

I admire the scoucers who still dont read the sun cos of their hillsboro comments : top marks

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
                I bought it this morning, along with the Record, the Times, the Daily Mail, the Guardian, the Sport etcetera etcetera

as I will next Monday morning
                delivered

Hope the tips are good ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

no, and I won't pick one up that someone else has read due to the lies that were written about Hillsborough

Comment

delivered

Hope the tips are good ...
                    Here's one for you.

1/5 Rangers to win the double.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X