• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I do for my stag do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll to follow.
    2 nights in Prague
    24.00%
    East End dodgy clubs
    16.00%
    Dont bother : you are too old anyway
    48.00%
    Who cares as long as andyw is there
    12.00%

The poll is expired.

Prague is over-rated.

All day pub crawl followed by curry followed by some skank waving her bits at you in a dodgy East End club sounds best...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Do something non traditional and not smut based.
      Do something that allows you and your mates to bond.
      You dont need strippers and all that stuff.
      You need time to contemplate, to affirm who you are and why you are getting married.

Take your gang out quad biking, off roading and paintballing. Have a BBQ, preferably on a beach and on an open fire then sit around the fire reminiscing. Chat about who you are and what made you that way. Spin the cap off a bottle (or two) of your favourite spirit and throw the cap on the fire. You can always set up beach volleyball or cricket or other beach sports for a laugh.
      Camp if you can.
      Next morning try something like "Go Ape" as a hangover cure.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        Do something non traditional and not smut based.
        Do something that allows you and your mates to bond.
        You dont need strippers and all that stuff.
        You need time to contemplate, to affirm who you are and why you are getting married.
        Are you a girl?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Have a ride on Chantelle Stedman
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Berlin was good!!

one of the problems (?) with stag do's is that if it is just beer beer beer it becomes a bit dull ok if you are young but if you are older you will probably be asleep by 3 in the afternoon

i can highly recomend Berlin for all the usual stuff but also they do a walking tour so you can take in a bit of culture and history too.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Are you a girl?
              Seconded.

On this theme you could always stay at home with your mates, have a few glasses of wine and watch the Sex and the City movie again ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Though the bit about a few bottles of decent whisky has merit.

"A bottle of whisky is an excellent thing to share with a friend - preferably a tee-totaller".
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'd go for Prague.

If you stick to the touristy bars/clubs, then it's a bit naff.

When I went for a friends stag do a few years ago, we got chatting to some of the locals who took us out one evening to some of the places off the beaten track. Was an absolutly fantastic night. I could probably dig out some of the names of the bars if you want them...
                  If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

fly to la with your mates, get high on cocaine and get married en-masse to low class hookers.

Comment

Working...
                    X