• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This thread is exclusively for anyone who has not had a breakdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is exclusively for anyone who has not had a breakdown

right lads,

where were we ?

Milan.

i'm here

Comment

evening Squire,

long time no see,

how's the plan b ?

do you still play around much with .Net ?

My plan b is doing good, first deliverable handed over, second one started

all the best,

Milan.

Comment

evening milan. it's good to hear that plan b is still on track. mine has been sold off for something new that i'm currently working on.

software to the gentry and all that.

Comment

wibble
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

scots,

congrats,

what is the new plan ?

Milan.

Comment

i've discovered this thing called the internet where people make things called sites from html and such like. so i bought a book, "expert html unleashed in 24 hours" i think it was called, and now i'm fairly knocking up pages with table tags. i expect to go live [technical term] soon. so you can see that technically, i'm keeping up with the best of them

toot toot

Comment

There aren't very many of you are there?
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

not many no, but being a solipsist at heart, i can cope with that...i think

Comment

Hey fellow non-breakers

Keep up the good work.

And don't let the stress get to you.
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X