• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will the Tories clamp down on money laundering schemes?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Tories clamp down on money laundering schemes?

If they get in. E.g. by canning the NPfIT and National Identity Card projects?
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    12.50%
    AndyW will implement them using Excel and Access before breakfast
    37.50%

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    If they get in. E.g. by canning the NPfIT and National Identity Card projects?
    I hope so - I don't know too much about NPfIT but ID cards aren't that popular generally - especially if the question asked is "do want to pay loads for a pointless and insecure "solution" to a "problem" that doesn't really exist" (the truth) rather than " would you like a cheap and guaranteed way to stop all rapes and illegal immigation?" (Home Office propogandist version). The Tories will be missing a trick if they don't cancel ID cards, however, they were in favour of them before they became a Labour Policy so who knows?

Comment

Is 'NPfIT a bit to far down the line to be pulled? Things like Choose and Book are already been rolled out to some PCT's looking at roles being advertised etc ?
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
      X