• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

East europeans leaving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East europeans leaving

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/8059122.stm

woohooo, hopefully a certain nutter that I used to know is in with them
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/8059122.stm

woohooo, hopefully a certain nutter that I used to know is in with them
    "Separate Home Office figures show that there was a rise in the number of asylum seekers between January and March 2009 "

BOOMED
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Overall immigration remains the same (i.e. very high) and the Europeans are leaving.

Boomed!

Comment

GB Name change

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        "Separate Home Office figures show that there was a rise in the number of asylum seekers between January and March 2009 "

BOOMED
        Great Britain has applied to the UN to be known as Asylum Britain.

Comment

No chance of the Somalis going though, is there?

Comment

Originally posted by dinker View Post
            You don't reckon they might be, well you know, valid political refugees?

I mean how fVked up does your country have to be to qualify?
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by dinker View Post
              There is a vast difference between economic migrants and asylum seekers.

This may not apply to you, but people who constanly equate the two really chuffing annoy me.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
                Great Britain has applied to the UN to be known as Asylum Britain.
                Germany has a better case to be called Asylum Germany as it takes in many more asylum seekers than Britain (adjusting for population).

HTH.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Germany has a better case to be called Asylum Germany as it takes in many more asylum seekers than Britain (adjusting for population).

HTH.
                  Britain will be the best place for Asylum Seekers by 2012. I won't be beaten by the Germans when it comes to immigration.
                  If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Sas, it's cos they all want Passats innit

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X