• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice : so pleased the "Sandhurst" nob is gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apprentice : so pleased the "Sandhurst" nob is gone

Ben Clark : what a plonker. How did he get this far?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Typical sales ****** - more spin than substance.

As for being accepted to the Factory - there's being accepted and there's being a graduate. The chop rate at the Factory is astonishingly high.

Comment

He is a complete and utter nobber. Whats the betting that the reason that he hasn't accepted his place at Sandhurst is because we are at war and he doesn't fancy a stint in Afghanistan? If we leave there before 2011 (when his place expires) I bet he'll be in like a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh View Post
        He is a complete and utter nobber. Whats the betting that the reason that he hasn't accepted his place at Sandhurst is because we are at war and he doesn't fancy a stint in Afghanistan? If we leave there before 2011 (when his place expires) I bet he'll be in like a shot.
        Is the suffix to your username "about"?

Also: agree with you entirely viz his place at the Factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          The full quadruple barrelled suffix is "about-on-the-bench". I'm dead posh me.

Comment

The full quadruple barrelled suffix is "about-on-the-bench". I'm dead posh me.
            Excellent

Comment

100% correct..

I couldnt help smirking when he came out of the board room and punched the the chair he was sitting on.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post

Comment

C'mon Guys - Doesn't anyone feel sorry for Twunt!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    He's in the latest Heat magazine sporting a nice shiner. He says it was a bizarre accident with his brother and a cocktail shaker but i know a cocktail shaker accident when i see one and he's lying! Word on the street is he was just lamped in a pub for being a right tw@t.

Will return with the latest news from 'Bella' and 'Take a Break' as soon as Mrs Durbs purchases them - i love being on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                    X