• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello fro the new boy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fro the new boy

Hi folks,

Been lurking for a while now, thought it was about time to register and say hello.
    I've been contracting for about 8 years now, took a permie role a couple of years ago, but left in March of this year to start contracting again....working for a living really didn't go down too well
    Just had another 3 month extension through for this role - only a lowly support role, but hey, it pays the bils....almost!

Anyway - hello!!!
    Last edited by SlimRick; 26 May 2009, 21:18.
    A bad workman blames his fools

EDIT: *tools

stupid keyboard.

http://twitter.com/TheAnonTechGuy

Originally posted by SlimRick View Post
    Hi folks,

Been lurking for a while now, thought it was about time to register and say hello.
    I've been contracting for about 8 years now, took a permie role a couple of years ago, but left in March of this year to start contracting again....working for a living really didn't go down too well
    Just had another 3 month extension through for this role - only a lowly support role, but hey, it pays the bils....almost!

Anyway - hello!!!

Another one crashed out on the sofa. Well at least he brought beer.

<kshht> Budvar, lovely. Anyone else want one?

Aha... a pool table...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Another one crashed out on the sofa. Well at least he brought beer.

Aha... a pool table...
      Uh oh, I can see where this is heading
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Hi folks,

Anyway - hello!!!
        We all had to start somewhere ...
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Are you a nutter? If so bugger orf. We got enough of those on here already.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Great, I'll grab a couple of bottles of Stoli from the freezer and open the cashew nuts. Anyone got any slimline tonic? - oh and a lemon would be nice
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

<<-- Grabs 2 pool balls and a cue and says to Pogle "what dya think eh" whilst waving the cue around in a circular motion with legs slightly arched

Comment

Oooh... <opens ornamental globe> ...there's a whole selection of drinks and mixers here. And cocktail paraphenalia too. Looks like this might be a lively one!

<chucks pogle a bottle of slimline from the minibar>

Rack 'em up pogle, you can break.

Comment

Hi folks,

Anyway - hello!!!

To be allowed to post here you need to submit three references and keep the site updated with details of any interviews you have.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Aye, pass one over here while I check out his CD collection...
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                    X