• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We're getting married in NYC - June 2010...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're getting married in NYC - June 2010...

Any ideas?

About 30 friends and family are coming as guests......

Civil ceremony at City hall..... casual attire (I want to get us men to wear Bermuda shorts)

Off to The Boathouse in Central Park for lunch.....

5 a side (or more) football in the afternoon - Central Park.....

Then to Smith and Woolenskys for dinner - hopefully book a private dining room...

Also interested in your ideas for a NYC stag night....

Cheers!

T

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
    Any ideas?

Civil ceremony at City hall..... casual attire (I want to get us men to wear Bermuda shorts)

Then to Smith and Woolenskys for dinner - hopefully book a private dining room...

Cheers!

T
    I have no idea. Haven't been to NYC for a decade or more.

Hearty congratulations though!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I got married in NYC. Ahh, good times.

If you want I can suggest a celebrant, and you could do in in Central park (Where we did it - bow bridge, look it up - very romantic). The registry office n city hall is a bit grim ...

What kind of stag do you after and I'll make some suggestions (I lived there for 4 years).
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Milk & Honey cocktail bar, its got a 'superfly' vibe. I was so hammered in there I didnt know which part of NY I was in when I came out. I think it was in Brooklyn on the edge or within Manhattan. I just cannot properly remember !

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
              Any ideas?

Cheers!

T
              What exactly are you asking here? You seem to have everything worked out.

I think someone on here went through the same thing a couple of years ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Oh, congratulations by the way.

Comment

Working...
              X