• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very apt for this board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very apt for this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwN_P...=http%3A%2F%2F (SFW)

I think I recognise a few of you.

p.s. watch it right to the end
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

It's funny 'cos it's true
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Is it the film of all the people sitting in the room talking to each other?

If so, it was posted in LIght Relief a couple of years back. Very scarey!!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Is it the film of all the people sitting in the room talking to each other?

If so, it was posted in LIght Relief a couple of years back. Very scarey!!!
        It's the one with three guys singing about how much a guy wants to get with his girl, after he's finished the level he is on.....

Geek Humour

EDIT : Looked them up, it's a comedy group called Tripod. Very funny guys.
        Last edited by DaveB; 22 May 2009, 08:32.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

AtW, milanbenes, and Dim Prawn...........doing it their way!!

Groovy!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X