• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Driving game for WII

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving game for WII

Her indoors has bought a wii - and a steering wheel - what's the best race/rally game? (not interested in grand theft chav gansta 7 or similar)

Super Mario Kart

Comment

I originally read that title as 'Driving game for WWII' and thought, cool, razzing an Evo through Caen.

Looks like: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Need-for-Spe...f=cm_lmf_tit_3 gets fairly good reviews.

Comment

I thought the same - and had visions of monster truck racing through Stalingrad.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          I thought the same - and had visions of monster truck racing through Stalingrad.
          I'd probably buy that!

Comment

For pure multi player fun Mario Kart is an absolute must for the Wii.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The bad thing about the Wii is that you also need a PS3 or 360 too as it isn't very capable.

I've got a Wii and a PS3 and just use the Wii for Wii Fit & Mario Kart, not seen anything else on it that caught my eye really and i think (real) driving is one of the things it doesn't do.

Currently playing Resi 5 on the PS3 which is a cracking game and just finished Fallout 3 which devoured many of my evenings and i can heartily recommend - neither of these would be possible on the Wii to the same quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
                The bad thing about the Wii is that you also need a PS3 or 360 too as it isn't very capable.

I've got a Wii and a PS3 and just use the Wii for Wii Fit & Mario Kart, not seen anything else on it that caught my eye really and i think (real) driving is one of the things it doesn't do.

Currently playing Resi 5 on the PS3 which is a cracking game and just finished Fallout 3 which devoured many of my evenings and i can heartily recommend - neither of these would be possible on the Wii to the same quality.
                I played about 40 hours of Fallout 3 but haven't had the time to play for a few weeks, I don't think I'll buy another RPG as I it just eats up too much time when I could be doing something more productive.

I'll stick to pick up 'n' play games from now on.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I know what you mean, i dont really play games that much but have a weakness for stuff like Oblivion, Resident Evil and Fallout and once i buy one I need to finish it.

Comment

I have Oblivion but after starting it 3 times over the last few years I never got hooked, some say it's the best game of all time but it just doesn't grab me.

Comment

Working...
                    X