• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the crudest thread ever started on cuk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the crudest thread ever started on cuk?

I was driving home after a week of work in Knutsford, and while staring at a field full of frolicking fresians while stuck in a jam on the M6 just south of Sandbach was wondering this.

Did anyone start a thread about something really crude once? My inner 10 year old wants a snigger.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Unfortunately if I repeated what was related in the crudest thread I ever started, this thread would instantly vanish, just as the original did.

Let's just say it involved unisex loos
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

There was a link to a certain blog that contained a pictorial surprise I wasn't expecting.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        There was a link to a certain blog that contained a pictorial surprise I wasn't expecting.
        Goatse, tubgirl or 2 girls 1 cup?

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
          Goddamit, my would be "did anyone ever knock one out at work" thread seems tame by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
            No not that bad.

Lets just say a well know board member is a bit of an exhibitionist.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              No not that bad.

Lets just say a well know board member is a bit of an exhibitionist.
              IMO it was a top effort!

Alas the Lady it was intended for is a total nutter.........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                IMO it was a top effort!

Alas the Lady it was intended for is a total nutter.........
                Go on ....

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Go on ....
                  Surely you have hear of **** : she who must not be named?

Comment

Anyway : the crudest thread on cuk will be the one I start when I decide to get myself banned..........

Comment

Working...
                    X