• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester v Barcelona - Who's going to win?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester v Barcelona - Who's going to win?

Much as I don't like them*, I suspect Man U will have the edge. Barca's defence looks decidely flakey. So long as Cron, Rooney and Berbs don't have a simultaneous off-day, I'd go for Man U to win by two clear goals.

* not a big fan of the Catalans either - they throw pigs heads on the pitch.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Much as I don't like them*, I suspect Man U will have the edge. Barca's defence looks decidely flakey. So long as Cron, Rooney and Berbs don't have a simultaneous off-day, I'd go for Man U to win by two clear goals.

It will be a draw after extra time.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post

Iniesta and Henry are set to miss the game too I believe.

Comment

Why is this thread not in light relief?

Comment

Got a feeling filth will win. Barca have too many suspensions and injuries.

Hoping for a barc 94th minute winner though!
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Barca deserves this..No doubt about that...and obviously they'll get that....

Comment

I have a feeling that Vidic will be sent off for a foul on Messi because he will not be able to handle his pace. Remember him against Torres when Liverpool won 4-1 at Old Trafford ?

Thus I think Barca will win 3-2.

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
                Barca deserves this..No doubt about that...and obviously they'll get that....
                Why? Because of the way they 'beat' Chelski? I think United deserve it, even though I am biased. Barca are good going forward but suspect at the back. United are good going forward but better at the back. Tale account of the injuries and suspensions and United should come out on top.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Why? Because of the way they 'beat' Chelski?
                  lol...yeah maybe

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  I have a feeling that Vidic will be sent off for a foul on Messi because he will not be able to handle his pace.
                  Vidic is a CH ....Evra (RB) might have tough time as Messi is Winger.

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  Why? Because of the way they 'beat' Chelski? I think United deserve it, even though I am biased.
                  Its only coz you are biased ....and Its OK as you are a fan. But someone who watched LaLiga this season, would know who deserves this. And please dont say LaLiga is tulip and English League is better.

Anyways, looks like Christiano will do his best coz its against his new club's archrivals and competition with a little Argentinian.

Comment

Who's going to win?

Not the publicans, that's for sure!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X