• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Directions to Plymouth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directions to Plymouth

7 hours 26 minutes

Thanks for that. It was keeping me up at night.
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

May I recommend you travel by Google? Then it is only about 6 hours 51 mins despite being 0.84 miles further.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Head south until you hit the English Channel.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

You're best off starting from somewhere much nearer, then it will take a fraction of the time to get there.
          "take me to your leader"

Comment

If you travel late at night I'd recommend M62, M6, M5.

Probably a few miles longer, but somehow seems shorter.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Get your butler to fly you down in the helicopter.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                I've always wanted to know that. It's quite useful for the pub quiz. Cheers.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                  That's about right - I have a mate who travels from Hartlepool to Bristol every week. On a good day it'll take her about 5 hours.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

http://www.airsouthwest.com/travel.php?id=18
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X