• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newcash United

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newcash United

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Actually feel sorry for the fans. Mike Ashley is to blame.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Of course he is. I mean he didn't score all season

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          How? He's given them plenty of funds over the years. Newcastle just seem to have this idea that because they have a lot of supporters that in some way that should mean they have a right to be one of the big sides. They have won nothing in years - well before Ashley took over.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Four managers in a year is the reason they are down.
            Cats are evil.

Comment

Back to where they belong if you ask me. Its a third world state anyway.
              The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                How? He's given them plenty of funds over the years. Newcastle just seem to have this idea that because they have a lot of supporters that in some way that should mean they have a right to be one of the big sides. They have won nothing in years - well before Ashley took over.
                Years!? He's only owned them for just over a year. True he paid off almost all the club's debt but he hasnt spent money on bringing in new players.

Ashley's appointments to the football club have been ridiculous in the extreme. First he sacks allardyce who probably wouldnt have got them relegated and brings in keegan to appease the fans. 'Oh look what I've done for you all!'

Then, he brings in dennis wise who was struggling as manager of 3rd division leeds to oversee and buy players for keegan. 'Oh look. I've appointed an ex manager in the 3rd division to buy players for the manager you all wanted only I dont think that manager (keegan) should have the say on who he buys with my money!'

After a showdown with keegan where ashley tells him wise will continue to have sole responsibility for buying keegan players and keegan walks, he appoints an 'intrim' manager who last managed 4 years ago in the second or possibly 3rd division!

Honestly, you couldnt make it up.
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                X