• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So that's how I'll earn my 1000 quid a day?Inn'it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that's how I'll earn my 1000 quid a day?Inn'it?

http://www.sap.com/services/educatio...7%7cG%5d%5d%7c

ok, I just sign up and get my 1000 quid a day contract after

sorted

all the best guys
    Last edited by Francko; 25 May 2009, 07:49.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

oh dear

Milan.

Comment

cheers milan how is you?

got your cigars without VAT in Livigno?

you also do business one?

sorted
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

he he, fine thank you,

Livigno was excellent thank you, we had an apartment at the end of the valley which afforded views from the main room down the whole valley, weather was patchy sometimes sunny sometimes snowing.

we'll go back again next year

cigars, I didn't buy an cigars, but did get some vodka's and whiskey's, and a lot of barilla sauces and salami which are much cheaper down there

I don't do business one, infact know nothing about it and as far as I understand it has not been the success it was expected to be - but what do I know eh, anyway, spend the money, do the course, dip your toes into the pond and see if you get any bites

how are you doing, are you going to move the family back to londinistan ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

how are you doing, are you going to move the family back to londinistan ?

Milan.
          No no, wife would kill me if I try to get her away from this "paradiso". I'd personally take another short contract there but we'll see... and you? settled down now that the kids are grown up a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
            http://www.sap.com/services/educatio...7%7cG%5d%5d%7c

ok, I just sign up and get my 1000 quid a day contract after

sorted

all the best guys
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              This joke cannot be understood between the Gotthard and Calais.

Comment

Franko,

understood, why don't you do the contracting weekly commute like the rest of us ?

us, daughters (2 and 4) are doing fine, we've been living in the house for 18 months now, all fine, I do the contractor commute

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Franko,

understood, why don't you do the contracting weekly commute like the rest of us ?

us, daughters (2 and 4) are doing fine, we've been living in the house for 18 months now, all fine, I do the contractor commute

Milan.
                  Well, rates aren't that good to justify a week away from home. Funny enough with the euro up the closest valid location for a commute is indeed Milan. However, as far as the cushy permie job pays the bills, all fine. Sorted.

Cheers
                  Franco

Comment

Anyone get the impression we're eavesdropping here?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X