• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's Your Favourite Dr Who Monster?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Favourite Dr Who Monster?

Voron's wish is my command.
    Daleks
    40.00%
    Cybermen
    32.00%
    Ice Warriors
    12.00%
    Sontarans
    0.00%
    Silurians
    0.00%
    Sea Devils
    0.00%
    Yeti
    0.00%
    Autons
    0.00%
    Sylvester McCoy
    4.00%
    That jellyfish thing
    12.00%

I liked the Ice Warriors in that episode where everyone assumed they were the bad guys but they weren't. Mind you, I think I was about 4 at the time so my recollection is a little hazy.

Comment

Those Daleks were complete and utter b@stards. They didn't have a single redeeming feature.

Comment

Billie Piper.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Those Daleks were complete and utter b@stards. They didn't have a single redeeming feature.
          Was that perhaps because they were originally humans whom, if my ferrite memory ring serves me correct, almost destroyed themselves after a nuclear war and their mutated bodies needed a new body to survive hence the Dalek?

Perhaps humans are the most nastiest thing in creation ...

After All
          Your Just a Human
          A Victim of the Insane

J Lennon
          Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 25 October 2005, 10:42.

Comment

The ones in a Tom Baker episode wher they looked human but underneath they were green, slimy and lumpy? Chief allen was played by the American baddie in Indiana Jones and the last crusade
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Many thanks, Lucifer. Nice to have a proper geek thread

For me it has to be the Cybermen.

Comment

Hey, Zeit, have you ever considered being a Doctor Who monster? Might make a change from fighting James T Kirk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  The ones in a Tom Baker episode wher they looked human but underneath they were green, slimy and lumpy? Chief allen was played by the American baddie in Indiana Jones and the last crusade
                  Ahem, I think you'll find that was me and I am deeply upset not to have been included in this poll.

You mark my words, Lucifer, it will be bad for you and bad for millions of other people I could name if I happened to have a copy of a telephone directory to hand.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I read somewhere that dear Cap'n Jack is to have his very own series, a sort of X Files/Dr Who spinoff.

Oh, it was the South Wales Evening Post, as printed in Gloucester.

So that's a load of baloney then.
                    No, it's true. At least that what's my agent tells me.

Captain Jack Gets His Own Show

Comment

Working...
                    X