• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on Burnley!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Burnley!!!

The stress is killing me.
    I shall be bailing early to listen to the game.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

I'd love to see Burnley go through !! So far my favourites have both won the other play-off finals so I hope they can make it a 'full-house'. My only reservation is that Alistair Campbell supports them !!
    Last edited by Cyberman; 26 May 2009, 12:54.

Comment

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just hope we can keep it up next season.

Well done the team and management. Great spirit and belief all season.

Are the rest of you footie fans not going to congratulate Burnley on their return to top flight footie?
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the rest of you footie fans not going to congratulate Burnley on their return to top flight footie?
        Hearty congrats
        Good luck with the staying up - but if Stoke can manage it - anyone can!
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah.

If you and CB both support them I'm hoping for a Derby like crumble next year, and an even lower final tally of points come season end ...
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Well done Burnley.

I knew a bloke called Ralph Coates who played for them. When he played, he had a better Bobby Charlton hairstyle than Bobby Charlton.

It's nice to see plenty of 'unfashionable' clubs cluttering up Scudamore's dream of world dominance. Wigan, Hull, Bolton, Fulham, Stoke, Burnley, Birmingham, Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Well done Burnley.

I knew a bloke called Ralph Coates who played for them. When he played, he had a better Bobby Charlton hairstyle than Bobby Charlton.

It's nice to see plenty of 'unfashionable' clubs cluttering up Scudamore's dream of world dominance. Wigan, Hull, Bolton, Fulham, Stoke, Burnley, Birmingham, Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
                Yes.

Well known for being a down in the dumps, ugly part of west London is Fulham. Mingin ground, even more mingin birds and it's a real struggle luring players to the west of London, instead of the bright lights and excitement of Liverpool and suchlike ...

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
                  Are Fulham a fashionable club? I suppose they once had Tommy Trinder as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Are Fulham a fashionable club? I suppose they once had Tommy Trinder as a fan.
                    Not quite sure what you're definition of fashionable is.

If you mean glory seekers, then any club outside of the big four isn't fashionable. Other than that I assumed you meant location - in which case they've a natural advantage for luring most foreign based players ...

Comment

Working...
                    X