• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The place to be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The place to be?

G'day mate

Link

Gadgetman - from the land down under.

Enjoy the snakes, spiders, sharks, jellyfish and skin cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
      G'day mate

Link

Gadgetman - from the land down under.
      Why are there still so many of the fekkers in the UK?

Comment

What a pile of bollux. Australia is just about 2 years behind what happens in the rest of the world - and their economy will be as fecked as everyone elses.

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

One in five say Australia best place to be
          One in five What about the other four?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            One in five What about the other four?
            They're not Aussies so they don't count. Seriously, I'd be able to take this article a lot more seriously if it wasn't on an Aussie website.

Comment

Also from that site:

Skilled job vacancies fall 7pc in May - government index
              Recovery slow and lengthy - BHP boss
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                What a pile of bollux. Australia is just about 2 years behind what happens in the rest of the world - and their economy will be as fliped as everyone elses.

HTH
                So 2 years in Aus to ride out the tulipstorm in the rest of the world then back to Blighty! You are brilliant, thanks.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Best of luck to them I say. We need a bit less of the cynical whining and moaning.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Enjoy the snakes, spiders, sharks, jellyfish and skin cancer.

Cool beers, hot sun, beautiful beaches, stunning shielas, active lifestyle etc etc.

I'll risk a few spiders for that ...
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X