• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unusual evening last night....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unusual evening last night....

They had a 'medium' evening in my local last night.
    four tables pulled out and set up like an interview type thing. One lady was doing palmistry, one 'contacting the other side' and one doing horoscopes.

Since the smoking ban the place has been empty, but last night it was heaving, absolutely jam packed, all women too. I had to retreat into the bar so I could do my sodookio in peace

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

The market for esoteric BS is holding up well then?

Another plan B.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      The market for esoteric BS is holding up well then?

No, the BizTalk market is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        They had a 'medium' evening in my local last night.
        four tables pulled out and set up like an interview type thing. One lady was doing palmistry, one 'contacting the other side' and one doing horoscopes.

Since the smoking ban the place has been empty, but last night it was heaving, absolutely jam packed, all women too. I had to retreat into the bar so I could do my sodookio in peace

Prefer a "large" evening myself!

'elf and safety guru

Comment

I'm getting the word...

"nonce"

Comment

Working...
          X