• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nsfw

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nsfw

I think these will be of interest to the CUK congregation. They are postings on the BastardOldHolborn Blog (more fun than Guido) about current and former members of the cabinet.

NSFW
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Not subtle.

Comment

Another on the derranged list
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

He may be a nut but he does have some good points, i.e. England coming 5th
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Some of the comments are worth reading too, e.g.:

I used to be naive enough to believe that this [police state] wouldn't happen with a left of centre government. I can't explain my belief now as all the evidence indicates that it is almost certain to happen with left leaning regimes. Perhaps over the years I was indoctrinated with the belief that only governments of the right would behave in this way? The left were a bit wooly but generaly caring, perhaps to a fault while the right were brutal and oppressive.

What an eye opener the past ten years or so has been!! I feel embarrased about my former credulity.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X