• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's Your Favourite Dr Who?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Your Favourite Dr Who?

Personally I hate all of them, but then again I was fractured in time so have a warped perspective.
    Peter Cushing
    0.00%
    William Hartnell
    0.00%
    Patrick Troughton
    0.00%
    Jon Pertwee
    23.81%
    Tom Baker
    57.14%
    Peter Davison
    4.76%
    Colin Baker
    0.00%
    Sylvester McCoy
    9.52%
    Paul McGann
    0.00%
    Christopher Eccleston
    4.76%

Jon Pertwee, because he was the one I first remember seeing as a young 'un.

Comment

Has to be Peter Davison. Might not be the best but he was my first Doctor, and everyone remembers their first time

Comment

Look what a beast you have unleashed, Voron. All these Dr Who threads in one day.

Comment

Pah, I'm better than any namby pamby Time Lord. And I got my own series too, just to prove it.

Comment

Jon Pertwee, but I couldn't stand Worzel Gummage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              Look what a beast you have unleashed, Voron. All these Dr Who threads in one day.
              Yes, but at least we have returned to our true geekiness. All those threads about night clubbing and dating attractive young women...God, some of us were in danger of becoming social adept!

Comment

Originally posted by voron
                Yes, but at least we have returned to our true geekiness. All those threads about night clubbing and dating attractive young women...God, some of us were in danger of becoming social adept!
                Night... club... ?

Da... ting... ?

What do these words mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  Night... club... ?

Da... ting... ?

What do these words mean?
                  Exactly. Such words do not belong on an IT forum. We want threads about C++, Blake's Seven, Doctor Who, nudie women and sheep with six legs.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Blakes 7 I can handle. Quality show that. Dr Who was utter rubbish though, I can't believe so many of you keep going on about it. The "villains" look like they were made on Blue Peter, and Pertwee was scarier as Wurzel Gummidge.
                    What do you expect for a special effects budget of 75p an episode?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X