• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is a SAP landscape?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a SAP landscape?

I'm confused!

Is a landscape a collection of instances of the same application (e.g. R/3 production, pre-prod, QA, etc) ?

Or the collection of applications, e.g. Production R/3, BW, CRM is one landscape, and the QA versions of the same apps are another landscape?

Or a mix of the above? e.g. Landscape 1 is R/3, BW and CRM apps, production, pre-prod and QA databases. Landscape 2 is the same but containing a different set of data (maybe for a different part of the company)?

Thanks

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SAP-R-Dummie.../dp/0764503758

Comment

Isn't it just the same as a SAP Portrait..... with a slight rotation

Comment

An expensive mess.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Ask the question on sdn.sap.com forums.

AIUI, it's rather humpty-dumpty.
          `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' ...
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X